Terms and Conditions
ZiPi is a one stop application, which allows the user to complete tasks of multiple applications in a single application . By using ZiPi services, as defined below, which are owned and operated by Zootout Advertising Pvt. Ltd., and by accessing ZiPi app and all the linked pages owned and operated by ZiPi, you agree to be bound by these terms of service, as well as any other guidelines, rules and additional terms referenced herein are incorporated by this collectively - "Terms & Conditions".
Services:- ZiPi is a technology partner for both users and business. ZiPi works on combination of multiple apps inside one application. ZiPi works on a partnerships and alliance to provide one stop solution for the user. All the Services may not necessarily provided by Zootout Advertising Pvt. Ltd.
- We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Site at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
- We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms by email, regular mail or communications through the Site.
- Nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party.
- The Terms contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms.
- Any failure on ZiPi's part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties' intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with ZiPi's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void.
- The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Acceptance of Terms
Your use of services offered by ZiPi (referred to Services in this document) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and ZiPi. This page explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement (referred as Terms & Conditions in this document). The name 'ZiPi' has been used interchangeably with 'zipiapp.in'. In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by:
- Actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that ZiPi will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
- Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to you by ZiPi in the user interface for any particular Service.
Use of Site
You may only use our site with accepting these terms & conditions. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be financially accountable for all uses of our site by you and anyone using your password and login information. You agree to be completely responsible for all charges, fees (including, without limitation) any reservation fees charged by us), duties, taxes and assessments arising out of the use of our site. You also represent and warrant that all information supplied by you is true and accurate. You may only use our site to make legitimate reservations or purchases. You may not use our site: to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation; to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. We may, at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of our site. Your access to our site may not be uninterrupted or available at all times. We cannot promise that our site will be error-free, that defects or errors will be corrected or that our site or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. You will not use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of our site or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment.
Rights ZiPi respects your rights and does not wish (but have such right)
to censor any text and other materials (collectively "Content"\"Materials")
you may use or create in connection with the Services. ZiPi has
established the rules set forth below with respect to Content. Please note
that these rules do not create any third party rights or create any private
right of action, but may be enforced solely by ZiPi in its sole
ZiPi may review, but does not have the obligation to review
any Content. The decision by ZiPi does not take action to enforce these
rules in a particular instance will not be considered a waiver of any right
to do so in the future or in other situations.
You shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- modify, adapt, translate, or
reverse engineer any portion of the ZiPi Site and/or ZiPi Service;
remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights
notices contained in or on the ZiPi Site and/or ZiPi Service;
use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other
device to retrieve or index any portion of the ZiPi Site and/or ZiPi
collect any information about other users or members
(including but not limited to usernames and/or email addresses) for any
purpose other than to solicit with other ZiPi Site users or members;
reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of
the ZiPi Site and/or ZiPi Service;
create user accounts by
automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
transmit unwanted electronic communications such as "spam" to other users or
members of the ZiPi Site and/or ZiPi Service or otherwise interfere
with other user's or member's enjoyment of the ZiPi Site and/or ZiPi
submit any third party materials or Content without such
third party's prior written consent;
submit any Content or
material that falsely express or imply that such Content or material is
sponsored or endorsed by ZiPi;
submit any Content or material
that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property,
publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party;
transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a
use of the ZiPi Site and/or ZiPi Service
to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security
encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are
deemed threatening or obscene;
copy or store any Content offered
on the ZiPi Site for other than your own use;
submit Content or
materials that are unlawful or promote or encourage illegal activity;
submit false or misleading information to ZiPi;
any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an
unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure;
use the ZiPi Site and/or ZiPi Service, intentionally or
unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, national or
international law; or
collect or store personal data about other
users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this
- ZiPi and its licensees may
publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or
included with your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for
such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are
subject to change without specific notice to you.
- The manner,
mode and extent of advertising by ZiPi on the Services are subject to
change without specific notice to you.
- In consideration for ZiPi granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that
ZiPi may place such advertising on the Services.
Improvement: By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals
("Feedback"), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the
confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under
no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the
Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under
consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable,
non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify,
prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback,
and you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against ZiPi and its
users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such